Monday, November 17, 2008

Blushers

I really have no idea how some beauty blogs can be so dedicated and post up stuff everyday. Lucky they do or else I will have to read miserable finance news or something.

I think I was bored one night and start swatching all my blushers on my arm.


1. The Body Shop Sun Lustre Bronzer
2. Lancome Blush Subtil (casing faded, no colour name)
3. MAC Dainty
4. TBS Sun Lustre Bronzer + Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge Pale Pink
(I got to mixed a new colour :) )
5. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Pale Pink
6. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Pink Truffle



I think the blusher that I currently utilise the most is MAC Dainty.

Easy application and the colour pay off won't be too heavy for work. As you can see from the swatches its actually one of the lightest. I love it as it give me this sort of glowing, natural no blusher look without looking pale. (or so I think it does... )

My second runner up would be between Lancom Subtil or BB Pot Rouge.



This two pic I capture is closes to its real colour.

I love Lancome one for its easy application as its powder form but it can be quite pigmented but if applied lightly, its look pretty peachy and pretty.

For BB, don't let the pink scares you! ok it scares me a bit too last time. Since its a cream blush, the application take a little more time as it need to be blended. Once blend nicely, I look like I have a healthy dewy flush, none of the other blushers give me that type of dewy look. One pot goes a long way too...

Before blending


After


See not too bad right? :)

Blusher can be such a pretty thing sometimes.

I can't wait to lay my grubby little fingers on NARS Blushers. Oh and Majorlica Majorca and and and MAC Petticoat! ok and the list goes on.

4 comments:

fattybombom said...

hihi..I also bought the MAC dainty blusher previous month...the color is nice..peachy pink:)...you should get MAC Stark Naked blushers from their 'red she said' collection...so nice, and the color is pigmented too..:)..a little bit, goes a loong way...:P...
hey...you are planning to buy NARS?...where can u get NARS here in Malaysia eh?

val said...

i didn't realise you have so many blushers. :O

fattybombom said...

where can we get mac petticoat?..im looking for it too...(^-^)

Pinky Tham said...

far, Dainty is so pretty right? Yeah I would love to get Nars but its hard to get. No idea in Malaysia. For Petticoat, I heard its coming out in Dec soon! haha

Val, I think the collection grow a little.. hehe when are you going to write a reviewww! I'm sure london have a lot of cool stuff man