Poor blog.. I think I have been abandoning it..
No money, no make up hence abandon blog.
I'm saving for the next mascara.. yes I don't think I can have enough mascara.
I'm quite undecided which should I get...
1. Max Factor 2000 calories mascara.
I heard of this mascara way before I came to Melbourne. It's quite pricey too.2. Covergirl Volume Exact Lash

Another one which tempted me to buy so many time. Slightly cheaper than Max Factor but not much review on it.
Which should I get?
4 comments:
I recommend the Covergirl Volume Exact. The formula's better than Max Factor's 2000 Calories (MF is pretty dry), and the brush is better too.
hello there :).. I have the max factor 2000 calorie mascara :)
quite cheap you know compared to available drugstore mascara in Malaysia..i got these for rm28, :)..brand new.:)...I know someone selling it..brand new as well..:)..lemme know if you are interested..oh yeah, the covergirl also she selling..
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f=135&t=1011068
click here..:)..the max factor 2000 is very good!!!...it work like dior iconic..only better and cheaper!.:)
haha
i myself want
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper
it got a 4.2 rating from makeupalley
tine, really? thats good haha.. and its always on discount in store. :)
far, oh really? thats pretty cheap for ringgit. here there sold in Aussie dollar much more expensive. thanks for the link!
lynn, yeah.. I saw before I think haha but its pretty pricey thats why :(
Post a Comment