Monday, September 19, 2011

Black is Back with Arthur’s Day 2011

You know what is coming up this month??!?!

Mr Taio Cruz the heartbreaker together with my favourite beer, Guinness! yums yums


Super excited to see Taio Cruz live and be able to listen to Dynamite and Break My Heart!
That is one super good reason to be excited about this year Guinness Arthur's day.

Beside that, there will be 2 local artist opening for Guinness Arthur's Day. Can check it out more here at Guinness MY Facebook

I'm hoping that there will be free flow of Guinness! oooo imagine an avalanche of Guinness, that would be amazing too isn't it? Something more to be excited about ;)

Cheers to Arthur!

And thank you Nuffnang! Hope I will get the tix hehe

1 comment:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com