Sunday, April 5, 2009

1,2,3 skincare

I went wandering in David Jones, Myer and Priceline in the city today.

David Jones and Myer are full of the make up I want - NARS, Becca, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Too Faced and many more. While Priceline have more affordable stuff like Covergirl, Max Factor, Bourjois, Rimmel and Ecotools! I think I have extre resistance today since I didn't but anything.

No make up to talk about, we shall talk bout skin care. Not like I know jack shit about it haha.


I have been using this 3 for a while. I know I am already breaking the skincare rule, using one same range. I uses different range and brand.



I actually start using the whole Clinelle range first recommended by my dermatologist before. I find the cleanser is the best among the 3, so that the only thing I keep using. It cleanse well and lather nicely.

After Clinelle reformulate, I change the toner to The Body Shop and I love the Tea Tree Oil Toner which I wrote about here before. However the weather in Melbourne is a little dry, now I'm worried it might be too drying for me. I feel that if give me less pimple.



I started with Clinelle moisturiser which is not moisturising enough for my skin leaving my cheek and lip area really dry. So I tried Biotherm and damn it is good! Not oily and yet moisturising enough. It absorb quickly too and don't leave any filmy oily-ness. However its a lil pricy...

Thats it I guess, I still have pimple, white heads and black heads. How do people get flawless skin?

2 comments:

LyNn said...

hehe i never believed in the "use the same brand line skin care" thingy.
some brands are better in making cleanser while others are specialized in toner and moisturizer in my opinion :P

Pinky Tham said...

hahhaa yay! glad that someone think the same as me haha