Monday, April 6, 2009

Gifts.

I was given a set of MAC brushes last November and I have a habit that I don't open them up and put them to best use. I think I rather not dirty them. One day, when I am ready; I might use them.

You can say, I am probably the most not up to date with make up collection. I am the type of person - I see, I like, I can pull off ka ching I buy. I hardly buy expensive make up. But I always ended with a few of them. ;) (thank you warehouse sale!)

Tonight, I want to share this. It will probably take me some time to start using this but I will try.



This is a gift from a colleague that I sort of helped her out for 2 months. She gave me this and this got me excited.




Hello Kitty, My name is Too Dolly.






Hello colours, welcome to new home. ;)

Like I say, I am not ready to use them yet. Hence, no swatches. :(

3 comments:

Pinky Tham said...

yayy! finally you post up the pictures! Now I want to see the brush lo hahaha

liyanaizyan said...

Wow. U are so lucky!

May said...

ping: whee! later one day i post.

skylarz: hehe, i like it a lot! :D