Thursday, August 27, 2009

MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack

I had finally got MAC fluidline! and it is one word. A.w.e.s.o.m.e. No idea why I have waited so long to get a gel eyeliner as an eyeliner lover. sigh. Also thanks to Ai-Lynn for getting it for me and bring to Aussieland!

Without flash

With flash

The colour I got is blacktrack, which is a rich matte black. No doubt about it.Tried comparing with my other black eyeliner and they fall way behind.

left to right - MAC Fluidline, Shu Uemura liquid eyeliner, The Body Shop eyeliner

With one swipe, MAC fluidline beat my Shu Uemura liquid one which I applied two swipes. As for TBS one.. sigh it doesn't even look black next to them.

I have tried wearing fluidline for a couple of days and wore it for 12 hours and it hardly fade. As for the lower eyeliner (especially waterline) it only lasted a couple of hours. Can't complain nothing last on my waterline more than a couple of hours even Shu Drawing Pencil.

Definitely will want to try more gel eyeliner :)

2 comments:

May said...

welcome to fluidline my fren. ;)

Pinky Tham said...

it's damn awesome la haha