I'm trying to compile a list of my potential HG. How I would see it if it's potential HG is when I finish it and I would definitely get it again.
Eyes
Eyeliner (pencil) - Shu Uemura Drawing Pencil
Never smear and long lasting till whole day
Eyeliner (crayon) - MAC Technakohl
Easy to apply and good colour payoff
Eyeshadow - Dior Duo Eyeshadow
I love this because it's a foolproof when comes to smokey eyes and it's buttery soft
Eyelash Curler - Shu Uemura curler
Try it and you will know
Mascara - Maybelline Volume Express
Cheap and do what it's say :)
Face
Concealer - Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer (I love this to death!)
Dark eye circle can go and hide!
Blusher - MAC Dainty mineralize blush
Foolproof blusher and natural
MSF - MAC Petticoat!
The colour of it really one of it's kind
Highlighter - Eyeko Cream
Easy to apply, cheap and don't make you look like glitterbomb
Lip
Lip Balm - Vaseline Lip Therapy
kissable lips! and less than RM10!
Skin Care
Moisturizer - Biotherm Aquasource
Not oily yet you will not have dry patch anymore!
Some stuff like foundation and all, I had tried but never really uses so I won't include it here. I'm odd I know! I prefer using concealer only. Lazy people like me haha.
I notice some of my favourite are from the more expensive brands, if it's good and do what it says and doesn't compromise my skin, I won't mind spending an extra few bucks. Just have to save a little more. Quality versus quantity, I guess for me.. I do however like to experiment with other brands especially in lower cost ones. Not such an heartache if it doesn't work compare to the expensive ones. :)
Would love to read other's HG list too!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
thanks for sharing!
i love to know other's HG products :)
very helpful! thanks!
Babeeee. Can I ask you a very noob question? What's 'HG'? Sorry please don't laugh at the make up idiot that I am!
lynn, hahha welcome! share with me your list to hehe would love to read it.
amanda, you're welcome :)
em, hahaha it's holygrail.. sort of in a sense which one you can't leave without hehe
Post a Comment