I was torn with choice and end up getting Improvise, with some help form Ai-Lynn who drops by.
It's definitely a nice colour to have and own. I guess I haven't fall head over heels for it yet. My house lighting does not help at all. I definitely love it's peachy light coral colour thought albiet a little shimmery.

Glowy or Shiny? I can't help feeling a little glittery when I wear it out on the noon. Better for night though and no MSF needed. :)
Can it beat Dainty? Definitely not, can be improve (pun intended.)
L to R - Dainty, Improvise.
Improvise definitely looks more coral and less pinkish when compare to Dainty. One more to add into my blusher collection. Well some girls love lipgloss, my love lies on blusher... heh
1 comment:
i really love mac product.
bt i didnt own any of them yet...
Post a Comment