Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nivea Cleansing Wipes

You know what's the cure to laziness on removing make up at the wee hours

This!

Bought it from Priceless $9.90 for pack of two. It's about the same price to Malaysia price after convertion. It's rather effective in removing my make up including my waterproof mascara (Maybelline). Of course it can't beat doing the 3 facial cleansing steps. It make me feel a little sticky at times.


The cloth is well lubricated though, not as dry but I do feel sometimes it's too much.


They even comes with clip to keep the packet close and not dried up.

Yes, it's definitely a little more pricey compare to normal make up remover. I only use it during those night when I couldn't be bother (ie. tipsy night.heh.)

2 comments:

LyNn said...

i wanna try new cleansing wipes
but not sure if i should try nivea or simple first.
hmm
:P

Pinky Tham said...

ohh i tried simple before long time ago and I quite like it. haha see which on discount