that's how I feel when I got it from Fifi! Nothing feel that good when you get something from your make up wishlist.. haha
When I got it, I can't stop looking at it and caressing the case... I have been looking for it when it was re-launch again but unfortunately none in KL.
It's so beautifullllll, look at the veins and everything!
without flash and toilet lights. Look! it don't even look washout without flash.
I tried to swatch it but my camera and room lightning can't capture it nice enough.. sigh.. I hope the veining doesn't go off easily. My heart will ache..
I can't resist and tried comparing with my MAC Redhead MSF
With flash, Redhead looks more shimmery compare to Petticoat. hehe thats good, means I won't look like a discoball at all! Petticoat also looks more pinkish compare to Redhead which is leaning towards more golden/coral side?
without flash
happy sigh. first time I crossed out something from my wishlist.. hehe whee
No comments:
Post a Comment