Situation: I'm stranded on an island with a hot hunk. I can only bring 4 make up/skincare or beauty tools with me.
The things that I will bring with me will be:

1. Vaseline lip balm! - a smooth,soft lips are very important if there is a hot hunk present ;)
2. My trusty Shu eyeliner - to have a continuous sexy lined eyes & it's waterproof!
3. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer - just because I think I can't live with out it and to remain looking fresh without eyebags whole day.
4. Biotherm Aquasource - smooth and soft skin, very important too!
I'm not sure if any blogs did this before but feel free to respond and tell me bout yours!
ps, yeah... I'm too bored and have to create something to entertained myself. haha
2 comments:
can I suggest a random situation? Let say your friend set you up on a blind date and she only allow you to use 3 makeup/skin care or beauty tools. You're running late and you have only 10minutes to do your makeup in the cab. What are you gonna bring? Hahaa.
This is totally random, Pinky. heehee lol XD
hahahaha of course can suggest la.. i like the idea! ok i try to do it nextime hahahhaa
Post a Comment