Friday, June 5, 2009

Urban Decay Eyeshadow

Woohoo, finally I have my little finger on Urban Decay stuff, thanks to Fifi!

Both of it are matte eyeshadow. Chronic and Narcotic


Pretty cute packaging they have and its so nice that now I have more colour eyeshadow! I always buy those boring tones one like taupe, cream colour type.


As for Chronic, its a rather bright matte green eyeshadow, however when I look closely, I felt they were a slight glitter. like very fine ones. I like this colour a lot :)


As for Narcotic, its a bright matte blue. A colour that I sorta fear... never really know how to use bright eyeshadow! I always envied those beauty blogger who can use them so well. Don't worry, now I have my chance haha.


The swatches, its quite pigmented and also very smooth. All hail smooth eyeshadow! easier for blending I believe. :)


I haven't write any product review for so long, I feel that I'm a little rusty and uncertain what to write. haha

No comments: