Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Body Shop Cream Shadow and Eyeliner

When Mayrcks was down in Melbourne to visit me, we went to The Body Shop in Bridge Road. The Body Shop there seems to be like a sort of factory/sales outlet and many products are often on discounts. Definitely a bath, body and make up galore!


I was hesitant to spend that day (bad financial economy day) but Mayrcks treated me with an eyeshadow and eyeliner! whee! She definitely make me day :)


The cream eyeshadow was selling for AUD$2! We even tried swatching there and it's pretty and not faulty.


The colour is called Arctic Ivy and it's a pretty, light silvery colour with shimmer. Since it's a cream eyeshadow, I reckon it will be a good eyeshadow base. However, it's not waterproof at all when I rinses off the swatches.



It even come with a doe applicator stick which can be convenient and avoid over squeezing the cream out.


Metallic eyeliner! I had a friend using The Body Shop liquid eyeliner and she say it's pretty awesome. Easy to applied and easy to remove.



It's called Bronze brown and have a pretty metallic finish. And the price! It's only AUD$5! Even if I convert to RM, it is still much cheaper as in Malaysia the eyeliner are sold about RM40++ right?

When I'm having a better financial time, I will re-visit that Body Shop.

2 comments:

LyNn said...

whoa so cool
24/7 factory sales kinda store eh?
me likey!

Pinky Tham said...

haha I'm not too sure, but they always have discount for things when the normal Body Shop don't.