I think my shower dramatically change. The bodywash is so thick! It's as thick as lotion but not oily or anything. It feel so good on the skin and because its so rich, often I skip putting on lotion after that.
We often try to stock up when there discount because the original price is about $5.99 a bottle which is rather pricey compare to other Johnson's bodywash.
3 comments:
seriously?
skip lotion after showering witht this??
i have very dry skin resulting in flaky scarred legs
i should try and see if this is available in malaysia!
I LOVE this body wash. Unfortunately, it isn't available in M'sia (according to my mum, who came here for a visit and got hooked on this super thick shower cream as well).
Lynn, yeah because its really thick! I'm not too sure if its available in Malaysia though.. :(
Tine, I love it too! It make others bodywash feel so watery and bleh.. haha
Post a Comment