Thursday, July 23, 2009

Manicare Artiste Professional Stippling Brush

MAC 187 has always been in my wishlist for the longest time and it's still in the wishlist due to the extremely high price. RM239 and AUD$90 for a brush? mad.


So when I was reading Tine's blog one day and found out about her review on Artiste Professional brush. $17 dollar for a skunk brush? pretty good deal!


Found it in Priceline (local pharmarcy) and check it out a couple of time before I get it. I'm pretty frugal when come to buying make up :P



The brush is pretty soft and I think it's make out of synthetic hair. Wash it and it hardly shed. :) Does not feel scratchy at all too.



The brush of course not as dense as my Everyday Mineral Flat Top brush but it's a stippling brush. Meant to be this way, I think. Where the two different colour of hairs is different level.

I had used it with my MAC MSF and it give a really nice glow without looking OTT. Great buy and it control my lemming for MAC 187 till later.

2 comments:

Tine said...

This is incredibly similar to the MAC #187. When I bought my MSF, I contemplating getting the #187, but I just couldn't justify the hefty price tag. So I hopped over to Priceline, and got this instead. Same quality, money saved :P

Pinky Tham said...

It's great to know that it's similar to MAC 187 since I've never own one before. I wanted to get it so badly too because of the MSF! haha So much money saved!