Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lanolin Cream

I think I am starting to get addicted blogging about makeup as much as stalking makeup blog. It's fun ranting and trying and taking picture of it especially I have more time now, waiting for school to start.

I was buying some supplies for home yesterday and saw this.


Lanolin Cream, once my bf's mum give my one tub and it was pretty good for my skin. My skin especially my leg area is horrible, I got rashes and eczema like nobody business. I have also tried many time of lotion and my skin will itch or I will feel oily and uneasy. I have finished the first tub and never get to buy one since Lanolin cream is mostly available in Aussie or NZ.


Since its only $2.90 aud, I can help but get it and try it out. The tub is extremely huge too!

The cream is very thick in general. However it its not too oily, which is good since I hate putting on cream and feel like I have slather some butter on myself. Have been using it for two night so far, will see if its any good as the old one.




Beside that, now I'm in Melbourne, I could finally try out Covergirl and Max Factor. Woohoo. Time to eat less and save money.

No comments: