Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lumiere Black Cherry

I think this is my new favourite eye shadow.

I got this from my Lovingminerals.com haul and its totally awesome. My first time with mineral eyeshadow.


The colour is dark purple which almost black with shimmer.

Here a swatch of the loose eyeshadow


The colour is wonderful for eyeliner and eyeshadow. However when applied as eyeliner, it does not seems to be long lasting. Perhaps because of its loose pigment.

Here a picture of it as eyeliner, please do not mind my greasy hair.. I think its because my hair is still wet and its microshot :P


I have also used it as an eyeshadow and its nice :) I assured you it look wonderful for smoky eyes if you don't want just the usual black. :)

Here a poor attempt picture of it, I used Benefit Stilettos as base, make it more lasting and stand out more. The picture sucks though. The colour is nicer real life.


I think I must try more of this. hehe.

No comments: