This caught my eyes.
Alright I have always been curious about fake nails... so pretty yet plastic-ky looking.
Since its only 5 bucks I grab one back home to try.
Verdict?
Pretty pretty nails but doing every little things become harder. Maybe I am not used to having long fingernail. The speed of my typing and putting make up decreased. Oh ya, its quite easy to apply too.
End up I only put for my left hand and it did not last for 3 days. I don't think I can stand having too long nails. However when I become a 'tai tai' next time I shall put this on. So pretty. sigh.
2 comments:
hey just wondering.
cause i bought a box of faux nails from daiso as well.
what glue did you use for them?
ahh.. i went to some nail booth around curve and bought the glue its a bout RM6. :)
Post a Comment