So in the end, I bought Elianto Brush Cleaner, one of the most affordable brand.
If I remember correctly its about RM15 buck plus plus after 10% discount.
The size is substantial for the amount I pay for I guess. I have got it for almost 2 months, honestly after a few use I am rather disappointed.
I tried it out with some of brushes
Eyeshadow, concealer, kabuki and blusher brushes. Clearly you can see my concealer brush still have a whole lot of concealer junk stuck to it. After soaking and swirling for quite long.
Meanwhile, I do not know it its the brush cleaner or my brush, the liquid from light blue turn to dark bluish black. My blusher brush dye came off so badly. sigh. It could be brush to blame though.
In fact for my kabuki, its softer when I wash with shampoo and water than this brush cleaner. However for eyeshadow and eyeliner brush its ok, so I'm using it for those two.
I think I will just stick to water and shampoo for now. save money too.
3 comments:
I didn't bring my brush cleanser to the UK so I'm using baby shampoo and water. Sometimes after a few washes, the brush doesn't stay soft anymore.
But to make it softer, I usually rub in conditioner for 1 minute then rinse it off. Sooo soft when it dries. :D
fifi, ahhh really? ok i will try to include conditioner next time haha.
wow. im so lucky i didnt buy the elianto one.
anyway what shampoo do you girls use?
i think i wanna try johnson's baby one but since there is no babies in my house anymore.
i'll have to buy it.
Post a Comment