My venture to cheaper make up :)
Honestly, I would say I am a little afraid at first but everything turn out so far so good :)
E.L.F. is known for its USD$1 products and Daiso just recently open in Malaysia sells everything for RM5. When I say everything, it's literally everthing! Make-up, stationary, this and that and this.
Honestly, I would say I am a little afraid at first but everything turn out so far so good :)
E.L.F. is known for its USD$1 products and Daiso just recently open in Malaysia sells everything for RM5. When I say everything, it's literally everthing! Make-up, stationary, this and that and this.
I got this E.L.F all over colour stick from Singapore SASA. If I am not wrong its around SGD$5. Defintely not as cheap when you convert it to MYR but I guess its alright since I sucks at buying stuff online.
The colour is called Persimmon, tried swatching but camera can't take no shit.
I like this stick. It give a light subtle shimmer to cheekbone. I love to put on top of my cheekbone after some blushers. Seems to be working not bad. Always wanted some highlighting stick that sort. This is a good and cheap alternative. A minor rant would be when I accidentally put a little too much, I feel a little waxy... but its RM10 bucks anyway, no complains!
Moving on to Daiso, after reading it so much online and friends raving bout it, of course I must go. And it was so nice meeting Beetrice (Beetrice Reviews) and Connie (Skindeco) and Tine (Beautyholic Anonymous) and the rest of the beauty bloggers :) after stalking their blog so much..
I have gotten the blusher and the dial concealer which May loves so much. RM1o bucks for both of it. Damn. I like the price. :)
I have tried the concealer, it stings my under eyes abit.. eek or perhaps it could be because the skin there is so freaking dry. Also it could be not the concealer fault since even when I apply moisturizer, it stings too. sigh. I can't bring myself to buy eyecream. Freaking RM40-RM50 for such a small tube. I think I must try the concealer a couple more time to mention my like and dislike. My Bobbi concealer is hitting the pan at one of the corner. Heartache!
As for the blusher, Connie from Skindeco recommended it to me. Thank you!
It does look a little similar to MAC Dainty, maybe a little more matte.
I try comparing it with my others blusher. The blusher is named Beige, however I felt it look nowhere near beige. Its like a sweet light pink/coral (oh man I sucks at describing the colours.) I like the colour. yay! hehe
I tried swatching of MAC Dainty (bottom) and Daiso Beige Blush(top). I have tried it and it gives a nice flush. Slight more pigmented than MAC Dainty but less frosty. Still have a very light shimmer on it. Whee another blusher for me. :)
2 comments:
sheesh envies again.
you manage to get the blusher in beige.
i went there several times
its gone :(
haha lucky you.
anyway if you spree with lyn.
the cheapest quotation now for elf is only RM 6.50. :P
excluding postage lor.
Can I know which Daiso shop did you get the ELF All Over Cover Stick. I've been searching it in Singapore. Thanks a lot.
Post a Comment