It's my first time reviewing with urm...my eyes.
I am reviewing an eyeshadow I got from Daiso @ RM5 named Ellefar Make. The sidelines today is kate eyeshadow & mac eyeliner.
(L-R: Kate line spicy, mac eyeliner & ellefar make eyeshadow from Daiso)
(L-R: Invisible white, orangy red, grayis purple and maroon)
Tgese are the swatches from Daiso eyeshadow. It looks a bit like the L'Oreal eyeshadow; probably imitation or similiarity to it. They are very matte. No shinny glittering. and the lightest color which is white is probably the most camoufludge to my skin. You can't barely see it here. Then it has the orangy red, grayish purple and maroon.
(The colors are actually darker in real life.Sorry for lousy pictures. Sorry for the lousy skin as well, didn't put on foundation as I was bored on CNY eve and thought of playing it spontaneously.)
I used all four color of Ellefar make and only gold from Kate line spicy to high light the eye lid and the bottom light to create a fresher eye.Maroon was placed at the inner eye lid, followed by orangy red with some touch of gold and the upper bone was grayish purple. And the Mac gel eyeliner to highlight the eye and half of the bottom lid.
The Ellefar make has its pros and cons. The color came out nice, easy application, no small little powder falls on the cheek when application and it's very matte. I wore it to work the other day and it lasts almost the whole day without retouching. Plus, I have oily face. For an oily face, this eyeshadow is good for the price you pay. The colors are strong except for the almost invisible white which you can use for a little highlight. It's pretty good for a RM5 product.
*The eyeliner and Kate eyeshadow, I will review later. hehe
So this is the first review from me. Hope you ...enjoy it. :)
2 comments:
woohoo! I am so excited you post up the review! the eyeshadow look quite pigmented eh.. I want the review on MAC Eyeliner! hahaha
Post a Comment