These the stuff that I bought home with me, a make up corrector pen/stick and a eyeshadow/liner pencil.
This make up corrector is also recommended by May and it is totally awesome! If you have smear any mascara or eyeliner out of place, simply draw it over with this stick annnnnddd voila, wipe with tissue and gone :) no smear nothing!
The tip feels like a marker but a little bit more waxy. Awesome my sizzle. Get it!
I took another 10 min to choose this, wondering between this eyeshadow stick or some random eyeliner or mascara. I guess the colour attracted me, the pretty deep forest green.
Look, nice green ain't it?
The colour on the pencil looks deep, however the swatch seems brighter and not so deep toned and also look much blue-er. This swatch does not show its exact colour. :( I hate my camera.
The texture is pretty smooth and easy application, however it is 0% smudge proof. I can rub it off with my finger... sigh. wasted.
All in all, interesting buy. I'm using it as a thick eyeliner line with little smudges and lined with another green eyeliner on top.
3 comments:
Oooh Daisoo. I want that make-up corrector. :/ I hope still got when I get back.
hahha yeah i am sure they still have it! and its cheap :) :)
Fie, don't worry. It will still be there. ;)
Ping, kan bagus sudah dapat the correcter?
say bye bye to make up remover-patch back foundation then eyeshadow then eyeliner- when you have make up correcter!
Post a Comment