Monday, January 26, 2009

Lumiere Cashmere foundation and Everyday Minerals Flat Top brush.

I can't resist the mineral make up I bought yesterday from Loving Minerals and quickly tried it on today.

Top L to R : Lumiere Cashmere Foundation (Light Medium Golden), Everyday Minerals (Fairly Light), Lumiere Pure Silk Finishing Powder (Sand)
Bottom L to R: Lumiere Blushers (Fresh Roses), Lumiere All Over Colour (Soft Radiance), Lumiere Flawless Finish Powder (Sheer)



Since I'm only going out of the house to do some last min CNY shopping, I only try out Lumiere Cashmere Foundation, light medium golden.



Tried swatching the colour, its very smooth and soft powdery form. Honestly I have no idea how much is enough for my face.




I use this amount for half my face and add almost same amount for the other half.

Is that amount enough? Someone help me!

Verdict: Very lightweight and very light coverage but I'm wondering is it because I did not apply enough. I like the fact that I do not feel like I have heavy make up on but it does not cover flaws like my liquid foundation. Its good for everyday use though for me since I hate having foundation on because of the 'heaviness'.

Maybe I should have include the finishing powder too, better coverage perhaps. Alright, I will try it out and update.

On to the Everyday Minerals flat top brush,


this brush is like a little heaven. So so so soft, its even softer than my Body Shop Kabuki brush.

Look how dense. :)

I love the brush and applying the mineral foundation with it is a breeze. However it shed a little, sob. A few strand was sticking out when I was testing it out. Lets hope it won't shed more.


I can't wait to try the rest of the mineral make up! Feel like a small kid :) :) :)

3 comments:

fattybombom said...

hmmm...mineral make up are the 'thing' now...however, it does not work so good for me because it is too drying...and it make my skin break out...I'm wondering that everyday mineral flat top brush will work with liquid foundation....have you tried?:)

Pinky Tham said...

hi far!

yeah apparently its the thing now haha.. yeah its quite dry good for oily skin. I have never try it for liquid foundation but they say its for more powder stuff so i am not too sure. :)

Miss Shopcoholic said...

i love EDM's Flat top! So addicting! hehe