ok... I succumb to Majolica Marjoca.
I mean after all they travel so far here to supply us all the beautiful stuff. haha
However, my budget only allows me to grab their mascara.
I bought the Lash Beautifying Mascara.. which I presume is Lash Expander..
and... it did a not bad job. not wow yet. sadly.
a little clumpy actually.
maybe I'm not used to the comb instead of brush.
see.. I'm not willing to be let down yet.
Rimmel is here too in Malaysia. Someone trying to make us girls broke. damn it. haha
Brought something from Rimmel too. Will update soon.
2 comments:
Yup, Rimmel and MM...:)..went to Watson's Mid yesterday, but the the girl at the MM counter was busy arranging stuff while i was browsing through their lipgloss...that was so annoying..!!:)...but, didn't have the chance to look at their prices..but heard its not so expensive...even cheaper than Loreal..are they really good?
far, oh man.. so you didn't get to check it out? yeah its pretty good.. and its long lasting the mascara won't smear. haha
Post a Comment