Disclaimer: I am not pro but I tested out this product. It's just my POV.
I bought Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in Black from Guardian, few days ago.
It says here "Ophthalmologic Tested-Long Wearing"
Ophthalmologic in short called " the science of eyes" (according to Wikipedia.org)
I consulted the sales girl asking if it's smudged proof. She was a very honest and said No... The reason I bought it is because 1) the sales girl is honest 2) It's on discount 3) I need a new crayon eyeliner.
For best result, I tested it on without any eyeshadow or mascara.
I must say, it's easy to put it on. Not much of hard energy needed compared to other crayon eyeliner. Plus, it's smooth while putting it on.
Tips: If you want to have a bigger or brighter eyes, eyeliner can achieve that by drawing half instead of full on your bottom eye.
Right after a few minutes (I swear on my eyes), it smeared. The picture might not be clear because I suck at taking make up pics. But you notice at the end of my eyes, there's a lighter black. Yes, that's the smudge.
I know I shouldn't have purchase it despite a warning from the sales person.
So I would not use this for a long day because it's not suitable for long wearing; even if you'll stay air conditioned all day.
1 comment:
hahaha i'm so excited! you post your first review.. i also got do the bottom half liner thingy.. it works man.
Post a Comment