Wednesday, October 8, 2008

NARS Superorgasm and Malaysia!

NARS.. I have been craving for this brand since I heard of it.
Especially for their super famous blush, Orgasm.
I mean, where can you find a better blusher name than that...

Sigh and now for their Holiday Collection 2008, they are coming out with Superorgasm!
Argggg I want ittttt...


and also another exciting part is....




Malaysia!

oh yes... This product is named Malaysia.. I feel so proud when I saw it..
It's our country, baby. And such a nice colour.. haha..

When will NARS come to Malaysia with Orgasm and Malaysia?

sigh...

Picture courtesy of temptalia.com

4 comments:

fattybombom said...

seriously?...what is that?...a concealer?...a stick foundation?:)...why do you think it is called Malaysia?:)...this is sooo coooll..

Pinky Tham said...

hi far,
its sort of a multipurpose cream stick. can use as bronzer, eyeshadow and blusher. its nice isn't it? haha

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roanna said...

Hi tham tham! i found your make up blog! haha omg pinkyping! so cute i did not think of that! another one on the list of names i call you haha... anyway we have NARS here!!! is it still not available there?? i will get you one when we got to KL hahah!

btw the sony deleted one was me haha i forgot to log out the sony email haha