I have been wanting this since the longest time, but it's concealer and it's not as exciting as eyeliner or blusher. So I have been pushing it at the back of my wishlist. Sigh.
Yesterday I control myself not to be wow by eyeshadow, eyeliner and blusher and bought this!
and Yay its good! Much much better than my old concealer, as it's a little drying. It's creamier and easy to apply. I don't need to tugged my under eyes so much to spread the concealer. Whee.
The colour I used is Sand. Very close to my skin colour.
Look at the interesting texture... like a film of oil hahaha
One concern for me though, since this concealer is so much creamier, it make me wonder will it smudge my eyeliner and mascara easier.. I will wear and give it a trial run few more time before I conclude this the best. but it's pretty awesome, look...
I'm still contemplating should I include my pre-concealer picture. It might scare people away. Once my little brother ask me, what the black black thing under my eyes and I realise later he meant my eyebags... sigh.
and there goes my RM80.
1 comment:
hahahahaa.i thought those eyes looked familiar! pinky!!
Post a Comment