The Body Shop Sun Lustre Bronzer
It's so pretty that my heart ache when I brush across it with my brush.
Thanks to a kind friend I got this for 50% and brand new. So did May too. (faster post up your review on it!... haha)
I haven't really use it properly. Had only tried to sweep it on top of my blusher. Give a nice shimmer and slightly darker tone. Sometimes I think I enjoy the process of buying the make-up more than using it. sigh. Will update more when I used more of it.
Also I bought the new kabuki brush from Body Shop. This brush is like godsend... it beat my Shu Uemura blusher brush. All I feel like doing when I first got it was rubbing it against my skin. It is that soft and smooth. It's really worthy considering how expensive brushes can be. This only retail at RM78.. I think.
This is a must buy.. I'm tempted to get another one... crazy.
5 comments:
Wow, 50% off? Your friend must be pretty awesome, kan? Kan? I bet she's damn cute also..bwahahahah!
wah ouch pricey brush!
But i totally get you... i love the process of buying makeup more than using it.lol.
hey girl hey...:)...kabuki brush used to apply foundation and blusher eh?..:)...u know other face brush price from body shop?:)...where do u apply the bronzer?:)
and yeah..:)..how much is the bronzer?:)...without the 50%..:P...I want to buy that brush!!..MAC brush is sooo expensive..:(
mel, hahahha I wonder whoooo hehehe
jolene, and this brush consider ok price, I saw MAC those, its like 100 plus plus plus. haha yeah its more fun buying it right sometimes?
far, yeah kabuki usually for mineral foundation or blusher. haha I think the bronzer is about RM90, but its not selling anymore :(
Post a Comment