Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rimmel in Malaysia

The first time I saw this brand was in Melbourne and read a great review about it's eyeliner in Karen's blog.

So I was pretty excited when it came to Malaysia and is wasn't really expensive. The pricing range is like from RM13.90 onwards. Of course I will buy something.

These are two eyeliners that I bought, Extreme Defination (Two-Tone Eye Definer) and Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer.




It's green and purple! Nice :)



For the two-tone eye definer, it's easy to use and apply smoothly. However it's not very long lasting. Wore it to work and it smeared and faded slightly. The lighter part is very useful, help to create a fresher looks when you underline the bottom.




My failed attempted to capture it. *How does anyone get to capture such clear picture of their eye makeup!*

Meanwhile for this purple beauty, it can last... and last. Wore it to club and it did not smear. Yay! and it is cheaper, around RM15.90 after 10% discount. Oh ya, it remind me of MAC technakohl which I loved so much.. almost on par.. almost. so close. haha

Worth buying. :) I have a feeling I might buy more of Rimmel.

2 comments:

Tine said...

Have you tried the Soft Kohl Kajal eye pencil by Rimmel? It's not bad :)

Pinky Tham said...

Hi Tine,
they don't have it here yet. Hopefully would export some soon. I heard its pretty good too haha